I am really thankful to the God to make all my friends as part of my life.Really 2008 has been really a wonderful year of the life ... I can't 'forget a single day in this year.The way we enjoyed each day from the morning to the late night that is unforgettable.
Off course weekends are worth mentioning here ... really what were the golden days.
I am creating this blog to just involve all you people so that though we are not together but we can be together, is that right?
So I would like to have all your comments and post in this blog so that we can share and remember memories we had all together.
Cheers,
Sumit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sahi hai bhidu... mast... a nice and creative idea :)
ReplyDeleteThanks sir .. hopefully all will follow this blog lets say it is the cutta for all of us ....
ReplyDeletewe can share all the classics of ....of all time isn't it.
Ultimate Idea...............
ReplyDeleteWe really need some thing like this to pep up the zeal in our life, but you know what we need to write here a lottt.., it would be nice to read comments about us indeed that would be the most fun part of the activity, also this blog can be used as daily diary it will be public of course but that would also be nice to share experiences of new places because most of us are travelers, aren't we?